Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Sport Pain Toe Foot Brace Support
Plantar fasciitis night sock, plantar fasciitis kinesio tape,
Material Content: Trioxin lining, rubberized center, nylon outer
S: Suitable for 35-38 Size Foot
M: Suitable for 39-42 Size Foot
L: Suitable for 43-45 Size Foot
- Light weight and perfect for travelling.
- Flexible - allows you to walk in it if necessary.
- Easy to put on, low profile and comfortable to wear.
- Keeps skin warm which helps stretch out the plantar fascia.
- Wide ankle strap to fit snugly around a wider range of leg sizes.
- Grip sole enables the sock to be worn indoors and also used to sleep in.
- Prevents the shortening of the plantar fascia and stretches where needed.
- Fits like a sock with a strap that connects the toes to the ankle to give dorsal flexion.
- Ideal alternative to cumbersome night splints. Adjust dorsal flexion (amount of tension) to pull back toes toward the ankle.
- Night splints have been found to be one of the most effective ways of treating and relieving the pain of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Slowly lengthens the plantar fascia ligament.The dorsal flexion strap is adjustable so you control the amount of flexion each night whilst you get used to wearing it.
- Unlike bulky night splints, this brace is soft and comfortable. Easy to slip on and off meaning that it can easily be used whilst sitting watching TV, or at your desk at work. Also, far more convenient for travel, easy to pack up and take with you on holiday.
1 x Foot Brace